One of my favorite quotes is
“What got you here won't get you there.”
In order to take your business to the next level you need to change your strategies as well as your mindset.
You need to go from being a photographer, to being the CEO of a photography company.
It's a small change, but an important one.
But what exactly does being the CEO of your photography business mean?
Well that's what I invited Heidi Thompson from Evolve Your Wedding Business to talk about on the podcast today.
Heidi helps wedding professionals grow their businesses and is a self proclaimed “marketing geek” who's been featured on The Huffington Post, Social Media Examiner, Sprouting Photographer, and about a dozen other high profile outlets.
What You'll Learn
- Why you need to abandon the “build it and they will come” mindset
- The two ways you should be dividing up your work load
- What being CEO of your business REALLY means
- What “context switching” is and what it's costing you
- The factors that actually influence your price point