This week's guest is Maddie Mae!
Maddie started shooting when she was 17 years old and for the past 10 years has built up her photography brand, Adventure Instead, to over 100 elopements per year and employs three full-time photographers (who only shoot elopements).
Today, Maddie is focused on helping other photographers find fulfillment by stepping into the world of elopements themselves.
In this episode, Maddie and I talk about
- The difference between traditional big weddings and elopements
- The 3 things you must be aware of before you book your first elopement
- Why you should charge just as much (if not MORE) for elopements
- Why Maddie believes in all-day & multi-day elopement coverage
- How you can be an elopement photographer (even if you live in non-destination location)